Health & safety training company
A leading UK health & safety training provider was investing heavily in PPC, but was disappointed by the results in website traffic and online bookings/enquiries for training courses.
In a competitive sector, it was also seeing campaign costs rise to prohibitive levels.
Number1 recommended adding SEO to the mix to make the campaign more cost-effective and, at the same time, achieve a larger share of the market.
PPC helped to inform the selection of keywords for SEO and these words were also incorporated into the website content.
- The SEO strategy has proven to be 15 times more effective - delivering five times more conversions at a third of the price of the previous 'PPC-alone' campaign. PPC continues to be used, but at a controlled, tactical level to reach new customers.
- SEO has improved Google keyword rankings by 1,650 positions and 75% of keywords are within the top 10 of results, with 50% in the top five.
- In Yahoo, search ranking results have been improved by 1,313 positions.
- The integrated campaign saw visits increase by 46% in year one and an additional 14% in year two.
- Combined organic Google search results and paid-for visits account for 60% of all website visits.
- In year one, visits starting from organic Google search results were up 76%, with a further 22% increase in year two.
Now let's share what we know with you by contacting us
Our approach to SEO
- We focus on the results that matter to your business
- Our pricing is straightforward and transparent
- We use legitimate, ethical techniques that are proven to work
- We won't baffle you with technical jargon and gobbledegook
- Our emphasis is on building long-term relationships with clients
- You can trust us to deliver great return on investment