A market-leading, award-winning building products manufacturer - active in more than 87 countries and employing more than 4,000 staff - approached us after creating a new section on its website and developing a new microsite. Key objectives were to increase brand awareness and improve traffic to both sites.
As with all new clients, Number1 began by gaining an in-depth understanding of the business. This allowed us to devise a campaign focusing on areas to drive revenues and support business growth.
From our research, we developed three media strategies for the client: PPC Search, PPC Display and LinkedIn.
We used PPC Search ads to help the client generate relevant new traffic to its websites. We introduced display banner ads and LinkedIn to improve brand awareness, whilst also supporting new acquisition targets.
More than 1,400 active keywords were managed dynamically across the entire campaign.
- Within the first month, the sites received more than 1,500 highly targeted visitors, with nearly half a million ad impressions generated through PPC search and PPC display to deliver both brand visibility and conversion.
- In the search area, some 1,000 visits to the website were achieved in the first month, with 300 keywords dynamically managed across 18 highly targeted ad groups.
- In month one of the display banner ads campaign, more than 55,000 people saw the ads and there were 600 clicks with a 1% conversion rate, due to daily dynamic management of placements and keywords.
- Within the first month of LinkedIn advertising, more than 70,000 impressions were achieved with 20 clicks.
If you're looking for a similar return, talk to us now.
Our approach to PPC
- Our focus is on conversions and meaningful outcomes
- We offer a fully-managed, business-focused service
- You retain control of your spend and see real results
- We have more than a decade of proven experience
- We believe in clear communication and plain speaking
- Our regular campaign reports provide valuable insights